Software updates?

Pascal Adami pascal.adami at balcab.ch
Thu Jun 8 09:22:52 PDT 2000

Hello all,

as I am an up-to-date freak, I wanted to know if anyone keeps the packages,
at least the mandatory ones up-to-date and if a post to the list when a new
package comes out is a good idea. When I'm looking at the list in book 2.3.4
i see some out of date packages and I know that our LFS-God has a lot of
stuff to do and can't keep everything up-to-date. Examples: Kernel 2.2.15,
bzip2 1.0, binutils 2.9.5.0.46, groff 1.16...

Greetings,

Pascal Adami

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com