cpu optimalizations

Jonathan DeHaan jdehaan at home.com
Thu Jun 8 15:39:20 PDT 2000

I just built an LFS system in the past couple of days, and the majority of packages that use './configure --prefix=/usr' will respect the CFLAGS variable, and add it to whatever else they need on the line. A few packages are not built that way, and need manual editting of Makefiles.

PS - Great work on this system! I have really learned a lot about the insides of Linux.

Jonathan DeHaan
jdehaan at home.com