Vacation ended, made up my mind, here is what I want to do

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jun 8 15:47:55 PDT 2000

<cut florin's program/script>

I appreciate the offer of using it, but in the spirit of LFS I will most
likely build those database website stuff scripts from scratch. If not
just for the sake of doing everything manually, it's for the simple
purpose of teaching myself some SQL and PHP.

Bryan made the suggestion to use perl instead of php. I'm not sure if I
want to do that (learning Perl takes too long and I absolutely don't
feel teaching myself something like Perl yet). Perhaps in the future. It
doens't hurt getting some PHP knowledge anyways so I'll be using that
for now.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com