Vacation ended, made up my mind, here is what I want to do

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jun 8 16:34:07 PDT 2000

> I see your point, but I have to say, this disappoints me greatly...

I see your point too, but be honest, what did LFS offer? All it did was
telling you how to type "./configure; make; make install". Anybody can
figure that out for themselves as well. And there a wealth of information
to be found at www.linuxdoc.org - there is virtually no subject that
hasn't been documented yet, so it's not that LFS brought anything new
(in the optional section).

www.linuxfromscratch.org

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com