Vacation ended, made up my mind, here is what I want to do

Georg Wilckens durandal at nfinity.de
Thu Jun 8 23:57:36 PDT 2000

On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 12:53:15AM +0100, Ian Chilton wrote:

> ** Or, another idea...how about someone else writes a follow up to LFS,
> which covers this sort of stuff???
> Ideas??   Comments???   Any takers?

Soon after advancing beyond the level of a basic Linux-Installation,
the amount of software you can usefully install becomes too great to
include it in a book with a linear installation path. I recommend
building a public-accessible database, where infos about the packages
are stored. Files, dependencies, reports of success, useful
configuration.

Regards,
	Georg
--
Georg Wilckens <durandal at nfinity.de>

Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of
yourself as a success.
News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com