non-us keyboards on PPC?

Claudio Nieder private at claudio.ch
Fri Jun 9 09:15:01 PDT 2000

Hi,

> Apple users:
> is there such a thing as different keyboard layouts on Mac's? If so, can

Yes

> kbd be used on a Mac as well?

This is the part I never compiled myself. I suppose though, that the
command "loadkeys" I use to make linux recognize my own keyboard
definition is part of it. Well not exactly:

$ rpm -q -f /bin/loadkeys
console-tools-19990829-4

But I seem to have read, that console-tools package is a "enhancement"
of kbd.

				claudio
--
Claudio Nieder, Kanalweg 1, CH-8610 Uster, Tel +41 79 357 6743
mailto:private at claudio.ch  http://www.claudio.ch  icq:42315212