non-us keyboards on PPC?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 9 10:21:12 PDT 2000

> But I seem to have read, that console-tools package is a "enhancement"
> of kbd.

Great, make it more confusing.

I don't know anymore what to include in the book on getting different
keyboard layouts working.

Somebody told you can choose between console-tools and kbd. If
console-tools is an enhancement, is it a stand-alone one or does it
require kbd?

www.linuxfromscratch.org

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com