SVLUG takes notice

Adam Mercer adam at asystems.junglelink.co.uk
Fri Jun 9 10:52:29 PDT 2000

> > At last nights meeting of the Silicon Valley Linux Users Group
> > the President, Chris DiBona, told the membership that they really
> > should check out www.linuxfromscratch.org for a lot of fun.
>
> Really...perhaps someday this project will become famous ;)

well i sent an email to linux format magazine here in the uk the other day
and i mentioned that lfs was worth a look for people who wanted to get a
hands on understanding of linux - so who knows, they printed my last letter
it might end up in the mag!

cheers

adam

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com