LFS Database was(Re: Vacation ended, made up my mind, here is what I want to do)

Kurt V. Hindenburg kurt.hindenburg at gte.net
Fri Jun 9 11:42:49 PDT 2000

Georg Wilckens [durandal at nfinity.de] wrote:
> Precisely. Compiling X can be a real pain. I want a

I've compiled xfree3.3.6 a couple of times after lfs...never had any
problems...my dislike is having to install libraries that needed by
programs I want to run, such as window manager (icewm), Eterm ,etc...

I think the variations are too great to have a "lfs-book" for this
stuff...

I haven't look at 3.5, but perhaps a cron should be in the basic
installation...

   Kurt
News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com