Thoughts about LFS: AFC....

Ynze van Aken yva at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 11 02:53:28 PDT 2000

Gents an ladies...

Following the discussion, questions and answers, I dare to reply as follows:

Although not yet really bussy with LFS, I do read all the mail.
And finally with succes created another partition on my notebook.

So, I would like to say that the idea mentioned below is a good one,
but please considder not to create to many rules and subgroups.
To much diversion may lead to an organisation which becomes slow and hughes.

Therefore, I think, it is to Gerard Beekmans To considder and decide about
these issues.

Please be carefull with creating sub-sub-subgroups, before even asking
Gerard.
In my upinon Gerard "leads the way"..

Thanks for your time to read this message.

Ynze van Aken
Unix Admin
Next2it Consultancy BV