scripts

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jun 11 12:11:20 PDT 2000

> 	Why turn a Linux box off?

Because it's a few steps from my bed. I don't mind it, but my wife
doesn't like it.

Also, VA Linux system's chassis comes with a *very very* bright blue
light. When it's totally dark, this *little* light illuminates a 5 by 3
meters bedroom. So I turn it off until I have opened up the case and
killed the light....

www.linuxfromscratch.org

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com