Silo

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at cadvision.com
Sun Jun 11 17:14:13 PDT 2000

Yo,

> hi, I am working on getting an LFS system up on my sparc and can't seem
> to find a copy of the sparc boot loader(SILO) if anyone knows where i can
> find it i would greatly appreciate it.

After going hunting this is what i've found...

ftp://ftp.metalab.unc.edu/pub/linux/distributions/ultrapenguin/SRPMS/silo-0.8.2-1.src.rpm
ftp://sunsite.mff.cuni.cz/pub/linux/Distributions/Debian/dists/woody/main/source/base/silo_0.9.8.orig.tar.gz

you can always use the .tar.gz/.src.rpm from your present installation.
I can do some more hunting if you want, i would love to see LFS run on more
then just x86/ppc ;)

.HIghoS

Jesse Tie Ten Quee - tie at linux.ca - highos at highos.com
http://highos.dhs.org