rc Script Failure

Clyde Wilson clydew at clydew.net
Mon Jun 12 15:48:09 PDT 2000

I am not using xntpd...

The message was not meant to bring up a discussion of clock
programs, but to point out the error in the new rc script...
anything started in rcS.d can't be ended in rc0.d or rc6.d.
The old script works correctly.  Of course, if it doesn't
effect you, no problem.  However, it might bite you later ;)

Clyde Wilson