glibc - make check results

Erika Pacholleck Pacholleck.E at knuut.de
Tue Jun 13 15:37:31 PDT 2000

Hi, nearly to start my LFS.
One thing before I contiue, when I made check on glibc
there were 2 sections which did not completely check ok:
/posix and /math. BTW, my iP has the 0F-F0 bug which
is worked around.

The math is giving me some headache during some of
the last packs to compile (took a bunch of tablets and
just went on), not really totally neccessary to my view.

Would you please give me a short info on whether your
checks ALL passed, please. This might help my estimation.

Thanks, Erika
News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com