posting to newsgroups

Simon Perreault nomis80 at videotron.ca
Tue Jun 13 20:24:21 PDT 2000

Now that posting to newsgroups works, I've discovered another problem. Posts
posted by a newsreader gets to the mailing lists but not to the newsgroups.
That explains why sometimes I was seeing replies to posts which I hadn't
read, and why I couldn't see my own posts. Again, it has to do with the
news<->mail link because posting to .test works flawlessly.

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com