Repartitioning the HD

Kuylman, Hugo hugo.kuylman at flir.com
Wed Jun 14 15:51:15 PDT 2000

Hi All,

I apologize if this is posted in the wrong place, I do not have access to
any news servers at this time.

My hard drive is partitioned into the active Linux partition and a swap
partition. I do not have the facilities to back up the entire hard drive. Is
it possible to repartion the one active partion into two, or do I have to
start over and reload my Mandrake 7.0, creating the two partitions during
the install? Thanks for the help

Hugo Kuylman
Aloha, Oregon, USA
News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com