Repartitioning the HD

Kuylman, Hugo hugo.kuylman at flir.com
Wed Jun 14 17:35:39 PDT 2000

Well,

I spoke too soon. Parted comes with enough stuff to create a bootable disk
for resizing the root partition. I also found a tutorial on Parted that I
will print out before starting. So I won't be worrying about Partition Magic
or my faulty memory (personal, not computer) 8^).

Hugo Kuylman
Aloha, Oregon USA