Current TODO list and Changelog for 2.3.5

Ruediger Schablowsky ruediger at schablowsky.de
Wed Jun 14 23:44:48 PDT 2000

Gerard Beekmans wrote:

Hi,

> Chapter 5 & 11: The Linux86 package has been replaced by the Bin86
> package.

do you recommend a change in a running system?

BTW: My 2.3.4 is now running (outgoing from Suse 6.4) with X 336 and KDE
112.
I used kernel 2.2.16 and bash 2.04 without any problems - until now.

> Chapter 6 & 12: Renamed the checkroot boot script into checkfs. The
> script also checks other file systems now.

On my suse a filesystem-check shows a progress-indicator.
Personally I like this at boot time - I can see that everything is OK.

Rüdiger
News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com