update TODO list

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jun 15 12:41:32 PDT 2000

Hi,

Current TODO list:

- Finish package descriptions in Appendix A
- Mention that the book assums that your BIOS clock is set to GMT (for
  the same of simplicity)

When I have time (I'm going away tomorrow afternoon and am returning
somewhere on Sunday. This book is supposed to be done on Monday. Monday
and Tuesday are spent on creating HTML files, TXT file, nochunks HTML
file and updating the websites and mirror sites) this will be added. If
I don't get around it, it's for 2.3.6 of course:

- implement the status function in the boot scripts
- get rid of start-stop-daemon and use programs like killproc & co.
  instead.

The whole "explaining" part won't make it in 2.3.5. I didn't anticipate
the amount of work I had to do to get 2.3.5 working (partially due to
that short break I took a little while ago).

www.linuxfromscratch.org

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com