Current TODO list and Changelog for 2.3.5

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jun 15 16:14:54 PDT 2000

> > Could you explain that need some more? I'm not sure I fully understand
> > who would benefit from this.
> >
> 1) You benifit
> if you enhance/debug a script, you do not have to edit it to hide private
> data
> before distribution.

I fully understand what you meant the first time, now that I am
re-reading your email. I'm just having a chaotic and very hectic day. I
read your email as this: move the /etc/init.d/ethnet script to
/etc/config/ethnet

It didn't register with me that you meant the configuration parts of it
(like IP address and such)

This is something worth concidering. I might even have the time to put
it in 2.3.5

www.linuxfromscratch.org

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com