update TODO list

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 16 07:47:24 PDT 2000

> Seems to me that *lots* of people are having problems with their clock on
> LFS...that's the 3rd person in the last day....worth a mention in the book,
> about setting clocks etc?

I've posted my reply on the clock matter to lfs-config and I'd
appreciate it if everybody else could do the same, thanks.

I haven't added this clock issue to the book yet because I don't know
whether the solution I proposed in lfs-config works indeed. It'll be
added to 2.3.6 though when I've had more time to test it myself.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com