update TODO list

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 16 09:10:32 PDT 2000

> You can't run devfsd without devfs=mount or automounted, thus anything that

can't you run devfsd after devfs has been mounted? I mean, I want to
keep the kernel config as simple as possible without having the user
select all kinds of options. If there is a way to do without automount
then the book will do that. There are always more than one ways to do
things, but I want to put the most simple thing in the book.

I guess I'll just have to read the devfs documentation to find out what
devfsd exactly does.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com