Current TODO list and Changelog for 2.3.5

Ian Chilton ian at ichilton.co.uk
Sat Jun 17 04:58:52 PDT 2000

Hello,

> The 2.2 system now has bash-2.04, and glibc gives me the invalid
> character problem if you try and install it normally.

This sounds like the problem that Gerard has fixed in 2.3.5 (out next week).
Try installing bash 2.03 and use that when compiling GLIBC, and net-tools I
think is the other one..

Bye for Now,

Ian

                     \|||/
                     (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton                              |
 |  E-Mail : ian at ichilton.co.uk              |

News Reader access: news.pcrdallas.com