Current TODO list and Changelog for 2.3.5

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jun 18 07:30:20 PDT 2000

> one of the glibc maintainers (I forgot who, sorry!!) has suggested on
> gnu.glibc.bug to change the hyphens in the offending variables into
> underscores, which will solve the problem compiling glibc-2.1.3 using
> bash-2.04 (and that's the way how it is fixed for new glibc versions).
> I've attached my patch I've used without problems so far.

That's it? When I was compiling I got the impression there were a lot
more errors. I guess a lot of errors were from one and the same
offending variable.

Well if it's as simple as this I'll remove bash-2.03 from LFS-2.3.5 and
make this patch file available.

So far for a "book freeze". This is important enough to unfreeze it make
some last minute changes. Thanks.

www.linuxfromscratch.org