Thoughts on PAM

Steven Clark webmaster at unixkb.org
Mon Jun 19 04:37:43 PDT 2000

Hey all,

I had started working on getting PAM up and running about a month or so ago
and got it
working partially from what I could tell. Unfortunately the HD bombed out
and lost everything...

I had posted a message to the list explaining what I needed to modify to
get it to compile on
what was then a 2.2 lfs system. Here is the link in the archives

http://www.pcrdallas.com/mail-archives/lfs-discuss/1739.htm

Anyways now that I have a new HD I will hopefully be trying to get PAM up
and running again
but I do agree with the comments that have been said, it is a very hard
thing to get up and running
correctly.

Steven Clark