lilo 2.4.3

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jun 19 19:15:54 PDT 2000

> in the 2.3.5 version of lfs, in the package list, it sais you need
> Lilo 21.4.3
> lilo has been updated to 21.4.4
> don't know if it makes a big difference, but just wanted to report

Please post these kind of messages to lfs-discuss next time, ok? Thanks.
you can use lilo 21.4.4 if you want. I haven't tested it myself yet but
I trust it works just fine.

> netkit base-0.16 is no longer in
> ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/linux/Networking/netkit-devel
> the file that exists there is netkit-base-0.17-pre20000412.tar.gz

my mistake. it's supposed to point to Networking/netkit/ I believe. Oh
well it'll be fixed in 2.3.6 than.

www.linuxfromscratch.org