HTML Download File for 2.3.5b

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jun 20 11:09:10 PDT 2000

> It looks like the HTML download file might be bad
> for version 2.3.5b.  I tried it in three places
> and got the same results, garbage.  The text version
> is fine however.

Which one? the tarball or the -nochunks.html one?

if the latter, you'll have to ungzip it and since Netscape removes the
.gz extension but doesn't actually ungzip it for some reason, you'll
have to do a mv LFS-BOOK-2.3.5b-nochunks.html
LFS-BOOK-2.3.5b-nochunks.html.gz and then gunzip that file.

www.linuxfromscratch.org