Update on password not working episode.

justin at j-catter.demon.co.uk justin at j-catter.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 20 14:57:02 PDT 2000

On Mon, Jun 19, 2000 at 10:12:13PM -0400, you wrote:

> > > AOK? VBG?
> > >
> > All Okay. Very big grin.
>
> I'm not kidding when I say that I came up with that too but I couldn't
> imagine that you actually meant that ;)

Sometimes I can't believe it can be so easy!

> glibc is just libc6 but after libc5 they changed the name to glibc
> (g=gnu) since there are more C libraries out there than just the GNU
> version.

Sounds confusing to me, I hope they can name all the different libraries
in a less confusing way, or agree on one set or something. It's all too
confusing for a bear of very little brain.

> > I suppose this is more a general Linux topic than LFS, perhaps this reply
> > ought to go there... except I'm not subscribed there.
>
> What's stopping you?
There's only so much I can read! I subsribe to uk.comp.os.linux because
some of the topics (ISP stuff) are more relevant being local. I might
give it a go if I find I have more time... or when I can work out how to
use a mail reader/mta that sorts my mail so private stuff and general
stuff doesn't get mixed up. Anyway, time to stop this thread I think,
we've wandered far off topic and my problem is solved... I just need a
little more time before I tackle the next step.

Thanks for the help.
--
Th nw mnmlst .sig                                      Justin C by the sea.