glad when /dev/null is gone

Dean Feldpausch dean at feldpausch.net
Wed Jun 21 06:01:03 PDT 2000

You know, I had this /dev/null problem with 2.3.4.
After chrooting, tried to make dep for the kernel headers.
Failed: something like access denied.  Tried dorking with
/dev/null:  worked when I deleted it, the make dep created
a regular file for /dev/null.
But, for ver 2.3.5, the kernel headers are generated from the
non chroot'ed environment.