Install Script :)

Richard Richard at reika.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 21 11:12:03 PDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Clyde Wilson <clydew at clydew.net>
To: <lfs-discuss at linuxfromscratch.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: Install Script :)

> Do either of your scripts follow 2.3.5 or 2.3.5b?

I think the difference between 2.3.5 and 2.3.5b is
the patches to make net-something and something
else I have forgotten compile from inside bash 2.0.4
in the chroot environment. (2.3.5 said compile bash
2.0.3 to do this)

I followed the instructions from 2.0.5b, but
did not use the patch (my host's bash is seriously
ancient and I will put the patch in when I get a
round tuit)

I am off to tai chi, back in about 4 hours
Richard

BTW: We should really be posting to the alfs group