What did I do?

Kuylman, Hugo hugo.kuylman at flir.com
Wed Jun 21 13:17:43 PDT 2000

Hi,

I must have done something wrong...Perl compiled on the first try using
Bash-2.04. I am curious about one thing. I kept getting warnings during the
compile and the install that i didn't have locale or something like that
enabled (computer is at home, I'm at work). Should I have configured with
--disable-nls or something? I have never used perl before so I will have to
do some reading before I can try out perl to see if it is any good.

Hugo Kuylman
Aloha, Oregon USA