What did I do?

Simon Perreault nomis80 at videotron.ca
Wed Jun 21 19:41:50 PDT 2000

Seems like everyone is getting this error message, but I'm still wondering
if it's normal. I've never heard of a normal bug, except those in Microsoft
products...

Customer to PC vendor:
"My computer keeps crashing when I try to start Internet Explorer!"

"Oh, that's a normal bug. Wait for the patch."

news:12E29BB71FF6D2119AAD0008C7CF500201BF67FC at PDXMAIL...