What did I do?

Kuylman, Hugo hugo.kuylman at flir.com
Wed Jun 21 21:23:37 PDT 2000

Thanks Simon,

Being such a newbie, I am frightened when I do have trouble and I am also
frightened when the instructions say I'm supposed to have trouble and I
don't. Clear as mud?

If Gerard doesn't get too angry, I like the one about "If Bill Gates had a
nickel for everytime that Windoze crashed... Wait a minute! He does!

Hugo