What did I do?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jun 21 22:21:26 PDT 2000

> Seems like everyone is getting this error message, but I'm still wondering
> if it's normal. I've never heard of a normal bug, except those in Microsoft
> products...

I got it too. --disable-nls fixed it. This "feature" was introduced in
Perl 5.6.0 (with the older 5.00.something I never got such warnings).
I have no idea how to fix it and I don't plan on fixing it because I
don't use NLS anyways. If somebody comes up with a good fix, I'm all
ears. For now not using NLS works just fine.

www.linuxfromscratch.org