HTML Download File for 2.3.5b

Georg Wilckens wilckens at getyourcar.de
Thu Jun 22 04:04:17 PDT 2000

On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 01:04:30AM -0400, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> > What about shortening this a little:
> > --
> > Mail archive: http://www.pcrdallas.com/mail-archives/lfs-discuss
> > IRC access: server: irc.linuxfromscratch.org port: 6667 channel: #LFS
> enough (not everybody knows what a "body of a message" is. By at least
> saying "no subject required" they might get the hint not to put it in
> the subject field).

We might assume that anyone willing to build a GNU/Linux-System from
scratch, knows how to handle Majordomo. You get a confirmation
containing unsubscribe-information for further reference anyway.

What I think is more important is this:

Regards,
	Georg
--
Georg Wilckens <durandal at nfinity.de>

Be nice to your kids. They'll chose your nursing home.