LFS image directory structure

KL Davis info at nanux.com
Thu Jun 22 08:50:35 PDT 2000

Just a thought... I have a few different things going on as far as Linux distros
and stuff go -- amoung these is the use of "live" CDs.  I have a couple of
different network, server and embedded OS and toolkit applications that all
run entirely from a bootable CDROM.

I have been thinking about putting together a LFS CD that would boot a live
CD -- the disk would be a combination of LFS source and a small running
Linux OS and dev tools?

In theory, one would be able to partition the HDD and build the LFS system
without a running install on the drive?  I will hack something together tonight
and see how it works -- I would appriciate any comments, ideas or interest?

--
        Kino L. Davis                    n,
LycanthroLabs - Linux Solutions        _/ | _