shortening Signature (was: Re: HTML Download File for 2.3.5b)

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jun 22 12:26:05 PDT 2000

> i think it is good to advertise all the services offered by lfs - this
> would actually lower the number of emails on the lists.
>
> just my $0.02

But it would also would increase the footer with 5 more lines. I myself
don't care how long it is but other people apparently do (I know there's
some etiquette on how long a signature should be but that just won't
work for us). I'll give it some thought and see if we can come up with a
compromise.

www.linuxfromscratch.org