LFS image directory structure

KL Davis info at nanux.com
Fri Jun 23 01:41:43 PDT 2000

Georg Wilckens wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 09:06:11PM -0400, KL Davis wrote:
>
> > I will play with this disk tonight and see how it works, it would be great
> > to add
> > some automated scripts (make world?).  Let me know if the live CD OS was
>
> Just be careful not to reinvent the wheel... www.rocklinux.org

I dont know... I guess Linux is really about reinventing the wheel : )

I saw Rock Linux  a while back... neat idea -- the disk I built is far less
sophisticated... by design.  Keeping in the original spirit, it really gives
you nothing more than a command line with some dev tools and a bunch
of source.  From here the you can configure and install whatever and
however you please.

Anyway, no big deal, the disk works and I need to get back to working on
this embedded project.

--
        Kino L. Davis                    n,
LycanthroLabs - Linux Solutions        _/ | _