What did I do?

Sam BC sambc at nights.force9.co.uk
Fri Jun 23 02:20:21 PDT 2000

:o) - the same good kind of logic which lead to a scientific equipment
manufacturer once producing a device to 'focus cold' on samples...

The reason there's always one bug is there's always an exception condition
you never thought of - because there is an infinite diversity of exception
conditions. That and other reasons, but that's the limiting factor IMHO.

And you can't always shorten by one instruction, I once read a strange
algorithm that attempted to define the smallest possible number of steps in
a program for any task which followed their structure definitions... don't
think anyone ever agreed it worked... but the idea is valid, there is always
a limit to efficiency.

SamBC