LFS image directory structure

Sam BC sambc at nights.force9.co.uk
Fri Jun 23 02:20:27 PDT 2000

Having packages on the CD is great, and booting. But you will be keeping the
'do-it-yourself' aspect, right.

Oh, and please don't force people to do a canonical LFS setup, as for me
half the point of something like LFS is *not* being told "thou shalt install
exactly this system without deviance". If you have no choices, then why not
just use a distro, after all?

SamBC