LFS image directory structure

Georg Wilckens durandal at nfinity.de
Fri Jun 23 04:09:42 PDT 2000

On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 04:41:43AM -0400, KL Davis wrote:
> Georg Wilckens wrote:
>
> > On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 09:06:11PM -0400, KL Davis wrote:
> >
> > > I will play with this disk tonight and see how it works, it would be great
> > > to add
> > > some automated scripts (make world?).  Let me know if the live CD OS was
> >
> > Just be careful not to reinvent the wheel... www.rocklinux.org
>
> I dont know... I guess Linux is really about reinventing the wheel : )
>
> I saw Rock Linux  a while back... neat idea -- the disk I built is far less
> sophisticated... by design.  Keeping in the original spirit, it really gives
> you nothing more than a command line with some dev tools and a bunch
> of source.  From here the you can configure and install whatever and
> however you please.

That's great. Maybe we could even make that a real distribution in the
future... Order your set of up-to-date-sources now! ;) I was thinking
that "automated scripts" would be very close to rocklinux. So if you
want to do that you should at least steal some script-logic from
them...

Regards,
	Georg
--