about http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jun 23 09:12:08 PDT 2000

> Yup, I agree. Sooo... could I convince you? It is going to be a change
> for the list users but it's the Way To Go [tm].

I'm already convinced, but there's more than just that reason. I just
know that everybody doesn't use a MUA that does it's job right. Well, I
can do two things:
1) do it the right way and force people to change mua's
2) do it slightly wrong and accomodate people who don't have a proper
MUA

I got for option 2 for various reasons I won't explain.

www.linuxfromscratch.org