starOffice Problem

SUNIL KUMAR sunilk at vasnet.co.in
Fri Jun 23 11:59:24 PDT 2000

 Hi

I am making use of Star Office 5.1( Network version)  . The problem is that
when i want
to open old staroffice documents
(*. sdw files), it gives An unrecoverable error has occurred., All modified
files have
been saved and can probably be recovered at program restart and when i
press OK the
whole  StarOffice crashes. I reinstalled staroffice but still the  problem
persist. But i
can  create new documents and edit it. Can any one help me how to solve
this problem.

Regards
sunil