GCC compile ... is this an error?

justin at j-catter.demon.co.uk justin at j-catter.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 24 18:27:46 PDT 2000

I've just compiles gcc for the first time... it takes a while, it's taken
longer than anything so far - about 2 hours on my Pentium 120.

It didn't error but the following showed up at the end:

checking if compiler f771 has been built... no
Configuring in i586-pc-linux-gnu/libchill
creating cache ./config.cache
checking if compiler cc1chill has been built... no
Configuring in i586-pc-linux-gnu/libobjc
creating cache ./config.cache
checking if compiler cc1obj has been built... no

is this OK? It seems that it missed some things, I'm hoping they are
unimportant!

--
Th nw mnmlst .sig                                      Justin C by the sea.