No subject

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at cadvision.com
Sun Jun 25 11:00:55 PDT 2000

Yo,

I actually have a few notes but this one i though is important to note right
now.

If you have multiple partitions lets say...

/
/usr
/home

And Bash is linked agains't Ncurses... just try booting, i dare ya ;)
the libraries where installed in /usr/lib for me, which did little good if
you can't even run bash to run the mountfs script to mount that partition.

The short way.. just copy the libraries to /lib.
And the proper way would be to install Ncurses properly with libraries going
into /lib

Linking agains't Ncurses is nice and cool, just make sure the libraries are
installed right :)

.HIghoS
Jesse Tie Ten Quee - tie at linux.ca - highos at highos.com
http://highos.dhs.org