LFS Logo contest?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jun 25 13:42:08 PDT 2000

Hi guys,

> LFS needs a logo!

I agree and I was waiting for somebody like you to come up with
something (when it comes to graphics I am totally clueless. I am not
artistic in any way shape or form (graphic wise I mean)).

I like the first one best. I take it you have no problems if it's going
to be used on the website, the book and other material that will be
published under the LFS banner (like ALFS)?

Can you create a second logo without the "powered by" text? On the
website it's great, but for a book's title page the "powered by" isn't
totally appropriate.

One little thing though and it has already been said before. The gray
letters in "linux from scratch" are too vague. Can you brighten them up
just a little bit?

www.linuxfromscratch.org