just an idea.

mabell at tanet.net mabell at tanet.net
Sun Jun 25 17:20:27 PDT 2000

If Gerard keep his TODO list online somewhere so that we could
read it.  It would save time for those of us that are using the
latest development ver because we wouldn't have to search
through the mailinglist to find the lastest info on problems we
have had.  Plus it would cut down on people reporting the same
problems twice.  I think just a quick little list of the lastest
problems and fixes somewhere online would make installing lfs
go quicker and cut down on some of the post on the mailing list.

Kenny
mabell at tanet.net