updated-2.11

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Mon Jun 26 08:03:38 PDT 2000

Should we not consider adding the "updated" package to the book?  All the
distributions out there start the update program in the background
immediately upon boot.  It flushes various kernel buffers I believe.
 Anyway - it [seemed to] solved some of the problems I was having with
getting hwclock to work correctly upon boot.

The tarball I am using currently is updated-2.11.tar.gz.

Thanks,

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net