Book Bug 2

Richard Richard at reika.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 26 23:55:24 PDT 2000

> My console-tools compile just failed because I don't have
> sgml2html....should I have?

option A)
ignore the error

option B)
after ./configure...
cd doc
sed "s/all lct.txt lct.html kbd.FAQ.txt kbd.FAQ.html/all: \
lct.txt kbd.FAQ.txt/" <Makefile >Makefile~
rm Makefile; mv Makefile~ Makefile

option C)
get sgml2html to work, then tell me how you did it

The compile errors in the stable version are easy to fix, but
the resulting program does not understand sgml
The developement version did not compile, so I lost
patience and went for B

Richard