kerneld , kmod - missing

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Tue Jun 27 06:09:24 PDT 2000

Look in the kernel source documentation.

/usr/src/linux/Documentation/kmod.txt

You need to run this in your startup scripts before you expect modules to
load.

echo "/sbin/modprobe" > /proc/sys/kernel/modprobe

and you should run this under cron periodically.

0-59/5 * * * * /sbin/rmmod -a

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net